Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Advent Blog Rises !

Hi all ! Apologies for the cheezey post title. ;)

This is my blog dedicated to the upcoming game for Xbox and PC - Advent Rising.

Why would I bother setting up a blog for this game ? I'll let you in on a secret - this game is going to be BIG.

This game is going to be a classic (I hope) as it promises to deliver a truly epic story that will completely immerse the player through its gameplay. The futuristic premise looks a winner to me, and the look of some of the wide open environments is amazing.

The best example I can find to give you an idea of what I’m getting excited about is the trailer that has been around for a while. You can download it from the official site in Small, Medium and Large formats.

Through the coming weeks I’ll be posting from Copenhagen, Denmark on why I think this game will stand out from the crowd and could really deliver on its potential. There’s more to this game than nice artwork and trailers!

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping someone would make a site about the Advent Trilogy. Thanks a lot!
Besides, your site looks awesome!! You’re right: this game is going to be a big hit!
Good luck!! And keep it up!!! I’m sure your site is going to be great!!

I’m a French fan thus I beg you pardon if my English isn’t flawless…

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck, algarys, your English is better than almost every internet surfer I've seen. Most of the time, there are "w00t"s and "n00b"s up the wall, not to mention a few "lol"s and "lmao"s to boot.

And, yes, congratulations on the site! There are a few things that could be fixed up a bit (the changing of the width, in my opinion, helped), but it's great in any other way. Keep us updated!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's just on my computer, but the text at the top overlaps the bottom of the graphic it sits on. This makes it rather hard to read. If the background picture there could be made slightly larger or the text slightly smaller, it would work perfectly.

Other than that, it looks good. Very nice job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home