Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Walkthroughs and Wallpapers...

Two great pieces of reader work today.

First up is a Walkthrough of Advent Rising by Berserker! I haven't read it as I'm still trying to stay as spoiler free as possible, but it looks very comprehensive. You can download it as a .zip from the permanent link in the sidebar. Excellent stuff Berserker.

We are also coming to the end of the Algarys wallpapers. This one might look familiar but it actually has a different background to the one we've seen before.



There may yet be a few left up my sleeve!

4 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favourite wallpapers. I used another artwork of Enorym (different from the one in the similar wallpaper) and the landscape is the screenshot n°13 from the official site.

Berserker, it’s cool that you’ve done a walkthrough! Couldn’t read it entirely, because, like Rooney, I want to stay spoiler free but, what I’ve seen is very well done! Once I have the game, be sure I’ll use it!

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enorym just looks cool. I still haven't seen him in action, but I can tell he kicks butt! Nicely done, algarys, as usual. I hope to see you doing more!

Perhaps I should make one...

Berserker, very nicely done. I took a glance at it and saw that you have done a quality, thorough job (even to the inclusion of fixing some of the problems the game has). I'm impressed.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job on the wallpaper Algarys. That wallpaper is very true to the game for reasons that you will see later.

Thanks for the comments about the walkthrough you two, and Rooney of course! I started working on it about 10 days before the game came out in anticipation for its release.

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I just need to find out how to flip dodge in Advent rising on x box can anyone help me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home